Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Brief Introduction to Yakicukipuki

This blog is taking part in the contest that me and my friend started to study some SEO. My aim is to be the #1 in Google results for "yakicukipuki".

There are quite a few people asking me what is SEO. It is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. In other words, the techniques used to promote websites to be among the first search results for particular requests.

The idea is not original. You can read some stuff at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEO_contest. They started somewhere at 2004 and many of them had prizes for the winners. We don't know yet what will be the winners prize (or the loser's forfeit).

If you are interested - "yakicukipuki" means kind of new martial art :) I invented this word today.
Now I have to take some basic steps to make Google know me. I'll report about the results later.

The contest started on 24th of November, 21:00 GMT.
The deadline is 4th of December, 21:00 GMT. Bear with me!

Update: my opponent - Paul - has created a website: http://yakicukipuki.googlepages.com

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll win, you'll lose!
Mva-ha-ha :-)
Winner site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home