Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Congratulate me!

The main news is that now I'm indexed in Google! Look at the results. I'm the only means I'm the first :)

After posting a link to each online person of my ICQ contact list I have a tremendous jump in stats:



A mate posted the link to this blog on his blog (thanks, Alexei). I've also got some very useful ideas from Katrinka - thank you too.

Most visitors come to the site using direct link. My best referrer is my opponents website (5 visitors). The second is Dmitry Davydov's blog (2 visitors), where I've posted some comments.

Interestingly, the geography of the visitors is spreading each day. Yakicukipuki is infecting the Internet (ok, I aggree it's too early to say so, but may I have a little fun?). Most of them are from Belarus and Minsk in particular. But today I see the visitors from Kruptsy and Turets. Wow, Internet archives the remote corners of my country.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not about being number 1 in Google search results, yet. For now, your blog is the only one that is being fetched for the "yakicukipuki" request. =)
(AM)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Slava said...

steelgreyhound, after Google updated it's index today, I have to admit that your blog is currently the first :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home