Friday, November 24, 2006

Google index updates

There is now more then one website for "yakicukipuki" in Google. And I have to admit that I'm not #1 :(. Steelgrayhound's blog is the first.

Why is it so? I can assume that his sub domain is older and more authoritative. Anyway, Google needs somehow to determine what is the main source and what is just a reference. My meta tags include keywords and description with "yakicukipuki". I have many articles with this word now.

I stopped promoting the blog through ICQ. My contact list is over. The total number of visitors reduced, they are mostly returning visitors now. Now I post comments in blogs from time to time. Posting at davydov.blogspot.com gave me 3 visitors. But it is a russian blog. Posting at english blogs should grab more attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home